I stitched for a bit on my Red Thread Snapper last night, since it’s Thursday in my rotation! I actually really enjoyed this tonight…and I’m so glad that I’ve put it back on the front burner for a bit. Here’s what it looked like before I started stitching yesterday:
and here is what I did last night (I clearly need to change the batteries in my camera…that and I took this pic this morning at about 5:00 am! YIKES!).
I will own up to the fact that I discovered a mistake that I made in the swirly top border…and rather than taking it out…I just picked a spot over there on the right side far enough away from the mistake, stitched back toward the left, and made it work when I got to the part that was wrong. I think that the mistake was somewhere over the first two blocks, and I was really too lazy to unpick all of that stitching…so I did what I did. Cross Stitch Police…come on and get me 🙂
Today’s rotation is anything LHN/CCN…and I think that means that I’m going to finish up my gameboard!!!