- Chance of Showers cardigan by Heidi Kirrmaier in Madelinetosh Pashmina in the Glazed Pecan colorway. I’m using Addi Lace Turbo needles in size 4.
- Socks on a Plane by Laura Linneman in Biscotte & Cie in the Purple Rain colorway. I’m using Addi Lace Turbo needles in size 2.5mm.
- Lacy RIbs socks by Wendy Johnson in Vice Paradigm in the H-Town Summer colorway. I’m using size Addi Lace Turbo needles in size 2.5mm.
- Vanilla socks in Knit Picks Felici in the Firefighter colorway. I’m using Addi Sock Rockets in 2.5mm.
Cross-Stitching WIP: I’m still working on the Summer Sampler by Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. I’m stitching on 35 ct linen (supplier no longer available) and using the suggested Cosmo floss. I’m REALLY thinking about signing up for the Halloween sampler…SO CUTE!!!!
- Cabletini socks by Wendy Johnson in Knit Picks Stroll Tonal. I inherited these socks from Cherie/KirbyWirby.
- Sock Sack. Fabrics used all from stash. Outer fabric is Henna Garden by Sandi Henderson, striped casing is au.then.tic by Sweetwater, and the lining is Sew Mama Sew by Sweetwater.
I showed you my grandma’s sock WIP from the WWII time period…AWESOME!
I also showed you my new yarn from KirbyWirby. I have one skein in her BFL/nylon and one skein in her merino/nylon base. Both are in the base that she designed for me called Country Boy. They are Kaleidostripes and will have one stripe of black, then camo, then black, etc. I can’t wait to see them.