WIPs: The only thing I’m working on this week are my Hermione’s Everyday Socks. I’m knitting these out of Kirbywirby sparkle kettledyed yarn in the 50 Shades of Teal colorway.
- Oak Trail Hat by Alana Dakos (part of the Botanical Knits book). I knit this out of Madelinetosh Vintage in the Gilded colorway.
- Cranberry Crush Cowl by Kay Hopkins. I knit this out of Miss Babs Yowza 2-ply in the Cauldron colorway.
Up and Coming:
- continue working on my Germinate shawl. I’m knitting this out of Madelinetosh Lace in the Lepidoptra colorway.
- Follow Your Arrow shawl KAL. This was gifted to me by a fabulous friend (thank you!) and I plan on knitting this out of Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in the Hickory colorway.
- Lace socks out of my Kirbywirby orchid yarn
- yarntini woolbar Perfect Sock yarn in the Super Duper Boogaloo yarn.
- Another Crafty Girl Strong Sock yarn in the Boom King colorway
Where can you find Suburban Stitcher in 2014?
- DFW Fiber Fest – March 28-30
- Into The Wool Retreat – May 16-18
- Rhinebeck – October 18
- Kid n Ewe – first weekend in Nov.