#rainbowalong is still going on. PLEASE PLEASE make sure you’re following the rules of this contest!!!!!
- Mardi Gras socks – out of Twisted Limone sock in the Crocus Vibrant colorway
- Sochi Rainbow socks
- working on 2 oz of an undyed BFL spinning fiber
- Kromski Sonata spinning wheel!!!!
- Fiber Obsessions 100% Montana Targhee in the Lavender Iris colorway
- Fiber Obsessions 100% Colonial Superwash in the Flamingo Dancing colorway
- ONline rainbow sock yarn merino/bamboo/nylon blend
- Noro Taiyo
- Manos Maxima in a pretty light blue/aqua color
- Wollmeise Lace in the Ooohm colorway
- 2 skeins of Trekking in the 553 and the 515 colorways
- Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere in the Feb 2014 exclusive Loopy Ewe colorway
- Desert Vista Dyeworks Viso self-striping in the Zombody Throw Me Some Beads
- I started the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery “Once Upon A Time” sampler. I’m using all Cosmo floss…no Weeks Dye Works…and I’m stitching it on 32 ct. Doubloon overdyed linen from Picture This Plus.