In the Burbs:
- #rainbowalong knitalong ends Feb 27. Please make sure that you are a member of the group and that you post your picture in the FO thread. Prizes are a skein of KW Rainbow yarn and a sock sized project bag made by moi.
- Honey Cowl pattern out of Wandering Wool fingering weight yarn in the Rainbow colorway. I’m knitting these on a size 6 Addi circular.
- Arbutus Cowl by Jane Richmond. I’m knitting this out of Unwind Yarn Company Touring DK in the Love Note colorway.
- Hermione’s Everyday Socks. I knit these out of KirbyWirby 2 ply sparkle yarn in the 50 Shades of Teal colorway.
- One Row Handspun Scarf by the Yarn Harlot. I knit this out of Noro Taiyo in the #1 colorway.
I talked about my plans for the Into The Wool KAL “Spotlight Challenge” that begins March 1.
I also announced a new giveaway for the episode thanks to BlackHorse Fashions! Please see the Ravelry group for details.
I also talked about the new donate button on the blog.