- #craftforYOURcause KAL ends December 31, 2014. We have a prize from Stacie at Must Stash Yarn and Fiber…a GORGEOUS skein of her Luxe fingering weight yarn. You will definitely want to make sure that you finish up your project and enter for prizes.
- There will be one more style of Holiday bag in the shop (coming very soon) and there will also be a coupon code that I will announce on Instagram very soon. Be watching!!!!
- Camo socks for my husband!!!!!! The yarn is KirbyWirby BFL/nylon in the Country Boy colorway.
- 2 more Barley Hats. I have now finished the hats for my niece and nephews. Two were knit out of leftover Madelinetosh Vintage and one was knit out of Miss Babs Kaweah DK in the Deep Sea Jellyfish colorway.
- Bluebonnet socks
- Wintersweet MKAL
- Merry Merry socks. I’m doing a pattern on these (Vanilla Bean on Ravelry)
New Stash: 6 new skeins of sock yarn from Desert Vista Dyeworks