Spinning: I finished 2.3 oz of black rainbow rolags from Yarn Geek Fibers. It is a 160 yd 2-ply skein…approximately sport weight.
- handspun Age of Brass & Steam shawl
- Wintersweet by Boo Knits
- Caesious by Hunter Hammerson. This is from the new book Curls.
- Zombody likes Fruitcake socks
- Merry Merry socks
New Stash & Gifts:
- Desert Vista Dyeworks sock yarn…I’ve almost collected all of the zombie skeins!
- The Cyborg’s Craft Room yarn: Snowday and Wildflower both on the Associkilate base
- Hobbledehoy battlings in Galactus
- Curls by Hunter Hammerson
- The Fleece and Fiber Sourcebook
- Magpies, Homebodies & Nomads by Cirilia Rose
2014 Goals in Review:
Knit more socks than in 2013.(I knit 12 pairs in 2013, and 11 in 2014) Knit more sweaters than in 2013.(I knit 1 in 2013 and 1 in 2014).
- Spin more on spindle. (I spun more than in 2013…but only because I had just purchased the spindle at the very end of 2013).
- Purchase a wheel. (Purchased a Kromski Sonata on 2/15/2014)
Stay consistently at 5 WIPs or less. Complete 1 quilt. Complete 1 cross-stitch.
- Knit over 5000 yds. (I knit 32 projects totalling 10,372 yds)
- Finish at least 1 pair of socks per month. Motivation for this is the DVD unofficial knitalong in the DVD Ravelry group.
- Spin 2 lbs.
- Knit 15,000 yds.
- Knit 2 sweaters.
- Stash Down:
- no yarn purchases until DFW
- Incoming yardage can only equal 1/2 of what is outgoing
- Create new products for the Suburban Stitcher shop.