- #rainbowalong is happening, but will end on February 28. Please visit the ravelry thread for more info.
- DFW Fiber Fest is coming up from March 20-22. Please come visit me in the Must Stash booth! We will have some very exclusive kits premiering at the festival that you will NOT want to miss.
- barnraising square out of Desert Vista Dyeworks Zombody’s Poppin’ the Cork colorway.
- Loch hat
- Follow Your Arrow 2
- I am spinning some Three Water’s Farm Superwash Merino/Merino/Tussah Silk fiber in the Agate colorway. I am spinning this as a two-ply fractal.
- two skeins Madelinetosh tosh merino light
- two skeins of Trekking XXL
- Vice Yarn fingering weight skein (150 grams/500 yds)
- 2 skeins NBK yarn in the metallurgy colorway
And I talked about my most very favorite shop Park Avenue Yarns in League City, Texas and about a fabulous meet up that I had with a couple of other local ladies.