I open with a lot of random chatting…including how I have been doing the Whole30 program. Today is day 23, and I’m feeling confident and AMAZING!
Rainbowalong WINNERS: (if you are a winner PLEASE contact me via Ravelry message with your mailing address)
- Oh Loops yarn – Post 198 – jamadren
- Bambewe yarn – Post 142 – knottygnome
- TrekkingXXL yarn – Post 193 – agirlfromcarolina
- Studio in the Green bag – Post 183 – marshatf
- notepad1 – Post 173 – knitamy
- notepad2 – Post 106 – Shawna
- Loch Hat
- Banasik Hat
- blanket square out of Desert Vista Dyeworks Zombody’s Poppin’ the Cork colorway
What I’m Reading/Watching:
- I’ve been participating in the Oh Loops! book club this year (and was sent some AMAZING yarn from the girls of Oh Loops!) and keeping up with the books. So far we’ve read The Girl Who Came Home, The Museum of Extraordinary Things, and The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Society. Please go over to their Ravelry group and join in the chat!
- House of Cards season 3…oh. so good.
DFW Fiber Fest:
- I will be in the Must Stash Yarn & Fiber booth throughout the entire weekend. PLEASE come say hello and check out Stacie’s amazing yarn, and some super special and exclusive kits that we will have available.
- Podcaster Meetup is Saturday at 1:00 pm by the huge tree in the lobby.
Thank Yous (for gifted patterns):
- Winter Breeze pattern by Sara Lozzi
- Blether socks pattern by Emily of Fibretown
- Just Another Vanilla Sock Pattern by Sarah Stevens
- 2 skeins of associkilate sock yarn in the Ain’t No Party Like A Cyborg Party from The Cyborg’s Craft Room
- Into the Whirled fiber from the club
- 1 skein of Holy Crow sock yarn from Spun Right Round