- I attended the World Wide Knit in Public Day in Houston that was held at Memorial City Mall. This was put on by the Knit at Night Guild and it was fabulous to get out and meet other knitters. The guild is also the group that is hosting the Houston Fiber Fest.
- The Around Your Neck KAL is going on! Use the #aynkal hashtag on all of the social media places.
- I have added a few items to my destash on Ravelry…please feel free to check it out.
- Thank you to the amazing viewer who finished my Color Affection shawl for me! Amazing generosity! Thank you so much!
- Yowza Weigh It Shawl
Product Review: I talked about how much I LOVED using the Allure wool wash and I highly recommend it! Please check out the thread in the Suburban Stitcher ravelry group to enter the giveaway for a skein of Lhasa Wilderness and a sample of the Allure wool wash.
- I finished my Into the Whirled Second Spring project. I have approximately 275 yds of a sport/dk weight yarn
- Pulled back out my Three Waters Farm Agate to finish up on the wheel before Tour de Fleece
- Working on my orchid punis and a batt sample on my Bosworth spindles
- Bosworth Spindle
- Blue Robots Bento Bag
- Poke Me Not and Lose Me Not from Jan B Smiley
- Peepaloo Fields Yarn in the Heartthrob colorway on the Standard Sock base
- Lamby Toes Shop yarn in the Birds of a Feather colorway
- Cookie A sock club yarn
- Fiberstory Yarn in Core DK Vague (for Camp Loopy #2)
- Fiberstory yarn in the Fave fingering base in the Heirloom colorway
- Anzula Cloud
- Spun Right Round 2 skeins of DK in Rah Rah, and 2 skeins of fingering/sock weight yarn
Up & Coming:
- July DVD socks…colorway still to be determined
- Camp Loopy #2 project
- Rose City Rollers
- 2 color shawl out of some Marigold Jen & KirbyWirby yarn