- The great move of 2016 is coming along. We are in the very final stages of readying our home…and hope to have it up on the market soon! Boy is it exhausting!
- Are you interested in a summer KAL? Another Around Your Neck KAL? Please leave a comment either here, on YouTube, or on Ravelry, and let me know wha you think!
- Splash Pad KAL. This KAL is being hosted on the Down Cellar Studio podcast by BostonJen. I am one of the sponsors of this KAL, and I’ll be having some exclusive items and an exclusive Splash Pad update in my shop on May 13 at 12 noon CST. Please check out her podcast group here for all of the details.
- Spumoni socks
- Mitered Square blanket
- Test Knit shawl
- Socks for Jack/Another Crafty Girl yarn, Floating Lanterns colorway
- Blueberry Waffle socks/Oh Loops yarn, Titania colorway
- Bullet Journal & pens
- Hedgehog Fibres yarn from Jimmy Beans wool in the Little Women colorway
- Lizzie Snow series by Sarah Graves (audio books)
- Harry Potter series (audio books)
Book Review: Lazy Sunday by Jane Burns. Please make sure to visit the Ravelry group to be enter to win a copy of this book.
Suburban Stitcher Shop: I will be adding items to the shop throughout the week. Some will be fabrics you have seen before, and some new fabrics will be added as well. Be on the lookout!