- thank you for all the love about the interview episode!! I hope to be able to do it again at next year’s retrat
- I’m drinking GT Kombucha in the Cosmic Cranberry colorway
- 2 weeks left in the Around Your Neck KAL. Get everything finished up and posted before Sept 2!
- Fall KAL? Sweater KAL? Thoughts? Leave a comment here or in the Ravelry group and maybe we can encourage each other.
- My family is safe in Baton Rouge! Thank you so much for the warm thoughts! Below are some of my favorite/preferred methods to help donate to the relief efforts in Southeast Louisiana:
- Cables Down the Back
- Little Prince Opal sock
- 3 Color Cashmere Shawl
- mom’s socks
- Romi Lace Shawl
- scrappy granny square blanket
- pastel mitered square blanket
Knitting Up Next:
- Citadel by Joji Locatelli. I will be knitting it out of Miss Babs Heartland in the Oyster colorway. Yarn bowl from Darn Good Yarn.
- Raituli. I’ll be using the Dale Garn yarn that I received to test.
- Dotted Rays by Stephen West
- #loveislove by Donna Druchunas
- Lambspun LYS
- size 10 DPNs
- Online sock yarn
- The Loopy Ewe LYS
- sock needles
- Socks that Rock Mediumweight in “The Cluck Chimes at Midnight” colorway
- Blue Moon Fiberarts Marine Silk lace weight in the Mermaid Tears colorway
- Fresh from the Cauldron in the Tellico colorway
- Knerd String in the Slippered colorway
- My Sister Knits
- Hazel Knits artisan sock in the Purple Mountain Majesty colorway
- Hedgehog Fibres sock yarn in Monet, Monarch & Potluck