- Rainbowalong 2017. Chatter and FO threads up in Ravelry. FOs must be finished by Feb 28 your time zone midnight. Honor system, y’all. Post pictures in the first couple of days of March. I’ll close the thread sometime early March.
- If you are interested in donating a prize to the podcast, please feel free to contact me. It will not go in the Rainbowalong, but can be added to the “prize bucket” for the podcast to be shown off and given out in the future.
- Mug from Marshalls/TJMaxx and Tea from Teavana (Winterberry)
- I am attending the HCW Knitting in the Hills Retreat at the Horseshoe Bay Resort in the beginning of March. I will be interviewing the teachers and other amazing people there…and OF COURSE I’ll be sharing these interviews with you very soon after the retreat 🙂
- Je Taime socks
- Rainbowalong 2017 socks
- Snowmelt MKAL. I’m knitting these on Knitter’s Pride Royale US6/4.0mm needles and I LOVE them.
- crochet scrap blanket. I’m adding in the 7 mini skeins that I received from ZK2016.
- SucreSucreMiniatures charms & enamel pin. Make sure to use my referral code for 15% off your order (code: SSMR011)
- Manos del Uruguay MILO yarn in the natural colorway. I was sent this yarn courtesy of Fairmount Fibers, the North American distributor of Manos yarn. I plan to knit the Mendia cowl by Ambah O’Brien.
Suburban Stitcher Shop Update News:
- Thank you SO MUCH for all of the love for my new color collection! I don’t have an exact date for the next shop update, but it will be mostly yarn, not many bags. It will be lots of the Deep South Collection 🙂
- Make sure to come say hello if you will be at the Hill Country Weavers retreat in a couple weeks.
- Most updates until after DFW will be mostly yarn. I’ll only have bags at DFW, so I’m hoarding!