Episode 17 Shownotes
In the Burbs:
- Cherie: Family Christmas where everyone was amazed at her Instagram fame
- Dianne: Nicholas’ birthday party, Christmas decorating, and a purple hair mishap
- The Elves got Toe-Up at the Workshop Christmas Party, and Things Got Kinda Blurry socks
- Zombie Teenagers: Spoiled Rotten (eye roll) socks
- Ex-Spearmint socks
- swatch out of some new orchid yarn
- Monster Cowl by Julia Allen. Knit out of Kirbywirby Self-Striping Worsted
- Plain Vanilla socks in Desert Vista Dyeworks Viso sock in the Zombody Kissing Santa Claus colorway. These socks are also using the Fish Lips Kiss Heel.
- Basic Ribbed socks in Kirbywirby BFL base in the Country Boy colorway.
- Advent Scarf 2013 in Miss Babs Yasmin in the Gold Digger colorway.
- Dianne: cotton dishcloth out of I Love This Cotton. We also discussed my Chinese needles that I ordered from China off of eBay and I really like them.
- Cherie: Ida’s Kitchen hat out of Kirbywirby cabled 8-ply sport weight in the Weaselbird colorway. Cherie and I also discussed at length the awesomeness of her bag from Absolute Wonder.
- Dianne: none
- Cherie: spinning Gourmet Stash punis in the Van Gogh’s Paintbox colorway. Cherie also showed off her Yak/Silk blend punis and the Gourmet Stash Lo Lo Bar scent…YUM!!!!
- Wool Gatherings BFL/silk 4 oz braid
- 3 Waters Farm Polworth/silk braid in the Fall Landscape colorway
- Gourmet Stash tribbles in the Uprising/Madness colorway
- Kirbywirby sock yarn in the Rhinebeck Pajama Party colorway
- Yarntini Woolbar sock yarn in the Merry Merry colorway
- Getting Real with the WIPs…and this will also help me participate in the “Clean The Slate” contest going on in the Just One More Row podcast.
- (I didn’t say this on the show…but I will be starting the Halele’a cardigan next week too!)
- Take part in the Clean the Slate contest…possibly using a skein of Unwind Yarn Company