Episode 26 – (show notes)
- thank you to Tracey for a generous donation
- winners announced for BlackHorse Fashions giveaway and the rainbowalong giveaway
- DFW Fiber Festival
- Honey Cowl by Madelinetosh. Knitting this out of Wandering Wool single ply fingering weight yarn in the Rainbow colorway.
- Arbutus Cowl by Jane Richmond. Knitting this out of Unwind Yarn Company Touring DK in the Love Note colorway.
- Jeck by Regina Satta. Knitting this out of The Cyborg’s Craft Room Assockilate in the Space Oddity colorway.
- Waltz Jump by Monica Serna. Knitting this out of Manos del Uruguay Maxima in a grey colorway.
- Cloud Illusions by Boo Knits. Knitting this out of KirbyWirby 50/50 Merino Silk in the Dianne Predicted the Color of the Year colorway.
- I finished my first handspun skein! It’s 100% BFL, 2 ply, in a natural, undyed colorway. About 110 yds of a DK weight.
- I started a 4 oz braid of fiber from Fiber Obsessions in the Flamingo Dancing colorway.
- Fable Fibers MCN Fingering Weight Yarn in the Rose Britannia colorway
- Unwind Yarn Company Journey Sock in the Gracie Pearl colorway
- Darkside Batts from Moonrover
I also announced that I will be opening an etsy shop and will have my first update on March 23. More info to come on this venture!