Episode 30 – tucking in the ends (shownotes)
- I finished my Jeck socks, and they have been gifted to a friend as they were TOO SMALL for me.
- Bluebonnet socks – I turned the heel on these VERY long term WIP and I’m headed up the leg. They are in a Knotted Bag project bag.
- Monkey socks – I finished the first sock (HO!) and need to cast on for the second sock.
- Mirri cowl – new WIP that I’m KALing with Cherie/KirbyWirby.
- Nefertem shawl – finished the knitting and all that is left is the bind off.
I spun more on my Moonrover batts, but not enough to take it off of the wheel to show.
GIVEAWAY winner announced…
- Must Stash Yarns self-striping in Sven & Kristoff, Anna & Elsa, and Happy Snowman OCD Kit
- Manic Pixie Dream Yarn in the Dream and Delirium colorway
I showed off my swap that I received in return for the cowl I knit for my I Yarn, You Stitch swap. It is a cathedral window pillow, and she sent a New Orleans Starbucks mug along with it.
- I have been working on my Once Upon a Time sampler by the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. I also show of the back of my cross-stitching, and talk about the importance of tucking in your ends appropriately.