Episode 35 – Weight Watchers Dropout (shownotes)
- Dianne – RBF socks. Yarn is by KirbyWirby. Kniting these on size 2.25mm Karbonz needles, Turkish Cast On, Fish Lips Kiss Heel.
- Cherie – Handspun Ripple Pattern Cowl. Yarn is Handspun punis from the Turquoise Owl.
- Dianne – Portico Shawl. I’m getting close to finishing this one and might actually finish it this summer.
- Cherie – Vanilla socks. Yarn is KirbyWirby Kaleidoscope 2-ply sparkle yarn in an unnamed colorway.
- Dianne – Cloud Illusions. I’m on the last section of this shawl, which incorporates beads, and I’m looking forward to completing it soon.
- Cherie – Sweater…Classic Raglan Cardigan by Barbara G. Walker. Yarn is Kirbywirby Yarn in a handpainted yet-to-be-named colorway.
- Dianne – Sock Blank socks. Sock blank is a test knitting/experiment dyed by Cherie.
- Dianne is finishing plying a braid of Two If By Hand Merino/Nylon fiber in the Screaming Banshee colorway.
- Cherie is spinning LOTS of things on her new spindles.
- Dianne purchased Regia Fluoromania, Juniper Moon Farm Findley Lace, Malabrigo Lace, Madelinetosh Sock, Malabrigo Mecha, Inner Loop Yarn.
- Cherie purchased hand dyed fiber, Madelinetosh TML Cosmos, Madelinetosh DK Plaid Blanket, Regia Fluoromania, and the Lofty Sparrow mug.
Thank you so much for the amazing response for the SuburbanKirbyRose kits we put together. We will be doing a #suburbankirbyrose KAL…and more official details will follow soon.