Episode 39 – Sweet Tea and Crazy Hair (shownotes)
#suburbankirbyrose KAL ends on Aug 31. Don’t forget to post your FO pics!
- Zombody Doodle Dandy socks. Yarn is Desert Vista Dyeworks self striping yarn in the Zombody Doodle Dandy colorway, Zien base.
- Chance of Showers cardigan by Heidi Kirrmaier. Yarn is Madelinetosh Pashmina in the Glazed Pecan colorway.
- Mirri Cowl. Yarn is Miss Babs Yummy 2-ply in the Rhinebeck 2013 exclusive colorway.
- Mayapple Shawl by Dee O’Keefe. Yarn is Scrumptuous Lace in the Oyster colorway. Using some awesome stitchmarkers I picked up at DFW Fiber Fest from Little Monkey Stitch n Spin.
- Kai-Mei socks. Yarn is Plucky Knitter Plucky Feet in an unknown club colorway.
FO: Portico by Kirsten Kapur. Yarn is Madelinetosh lace in the Lepidoptra colorway.
- finished about 2 oz of a Rainbow corriedale. Navajo ply…unknown yardage.
- Loop Batt in the Macaw colorway
- Two if By Hand Falkland braid in the Explosion colorway
- Must Stash Yarn Himalaya base in the Queen of Hearts colorway
Craft for YOUR Cause KAL begins Sept 1!!!!