Episode 4 – not a lot of progress
- Vanilla socks in KirbyWirby Kaleidostripe BFL in the Country Boy colorway
- Spring Shoots socks by Alice Yu in the Vice Paradigm Bluebonnet colorway
- Brickless by Martina Behm in the Miss Babs Yowza Zombie Prom colorway
- Socks on a Plane by Laura Linneman in the Biscotte & Cie Felix Purple Rain colorway
- Chance of Showers Cardigan – I also talked about how I wanted to enter this into the Must Stash podcast Rhinebeck KAL
Stitching: I started the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery Halloween Sampler. I’m stitching this on 35ct linen (dyed by the now out of business Hand-Dyed Fibers) in the Butterscotch colorway. I’m using all threads from stash, so it will be a mix of DMC and various overdyeds.