Episode 41 – knitting with a purpose (shownotes)
- barnraising quilt square
- Barley Hat by tincanknits. Yarn is by MarigoldJen in the Earl Grey colorway.
- Chemo Cap out of Yarn Bee Bulky Yarn.
- Millwater Cowl out of Madelinetosh 80/10/10 Worsted in the Spectrum colorway.
- Follow Your Arrow Shawl out of Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in the Hickory colorway.
- Vanilla Socks w/ Fish Lips Kiss Heel. Yarn is KirbyWirby self striping sparkle in the I Ain’t Afraid of No Ghost colorway. This is the yarn for the #suburbankirbyrose Halloween kit that will be up for sale on www.vintageroseloves.com at 8/7 CST 9/27/2014.
- KirbyWirby Sparkle Yarn in the Drunk on a Plane colorway
- KirbyWirby sock blank in the Bestie from the Westie colorway
Suburban Stitcher bag update on Oct. 1. Time TBA.