Episode 46 (shownotes)
- Suburban Stitcher shop will reopen some time in the next 2 weeks. Thanks so much for y’alls patience as I took a break
- Winner of the Aila Grace Shawl is post #30 – waipahu (Rhonda from Pennsylvania)! Congrats! Contact me ASAP!
- #craftforYOURcauseKAL is still going through the end of the year.
- Dark Side of the Moon socks. Yarn is Must Stash Yarn Company.
- Hat for Fru
- 2 Hats for my Boys. Yarn is Boston purchased from my LYS.
- Barnraising Square out of GnomeAcres Gnomes of the Corn colorway.
- Beetlejuice Socks. Yarn is The Flying Kettle.
- Ingot by Lisa Mutch. Yarn is Alicia Goes Around in the Bevy of Swans DK base.
I’ve been working on the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery Christmas Celebration Sampler. I purchased my supplies from The Cottage Needle on etsy. They came super quick, and the packaging and service was AMAZING!!!
- MCN sock yarn from Leading Men Dyeworks (part of the #annealong from Little Skein)
- 2 skeins of sport weight from Leading Men Dyeworks (part of the #annealong from Little Skein)