Episode 57 – frankensocks (shownotes)
- I am drinking some David’s Tea Silk Dragon Jasmine green tea and it is LOVELY
- Shop Update on 4/10/2015 time tba
- Thank you so much for all of the birthday love and well wishes!
- Solid Chocolate Zombunny socks. Yarn is from Desert Vista Dyeworks.
- Bluebonnet socks. Yarn is from Vice Yarns.
- Barnraising Quilt Square. Yarn is The Cyborg’s Craft Room in the Space Oddity colorway.
- Barnraising Quilt Square. Yarn is Must Stash Yarn in the Dark Side of the Moon colorway.
- Yowza Weigh It Shawl 3. Yarn is Miss Babs Yowza in the Sugar colorway.
- Follow Your Arrow 1. Yarn is Madelinetosh tosh merino light in the Hickory colorway.
- Cotton Candy Zombie socks. Yarn is Desert Vista Dyeworks in the Zombody’s Eating Cotton Candy colorway.
- I showed off two little mini-skeins of navajo plyed fiber. I will probably use these for making little ornaments or stuffies
- I started spinning my Second Spring fiber from Into the Whirled. This will be a 2-ply yarn.
- Wollmeise Lace…2 skeins
- received a patchwork drawstring bag from my friend Tammy (karamat) and the fabric is from Lecien’s Flower Sugar line
- sucresucreminiatures stitchmarkers from etsy
- stitchmarkers from Little Skein
- Miss Babs mini skeins in Sugar and Sugar Bear colorways (for blanket squares)
- Arne & Carlos sock yarn from Jimmy Beans Wool
2015 Goals Recap:
- Knit 1 pair of socks per month. So far I’ve knit 6 pairs this year.
- Spin 2 lbs. So far I’ve spun 0 finished yards.
- Knit 15,000 yds. So far I’ve knit just under 3000 yds.
- Knit 2 sweaters. So far I haven’t finished any.
- Stash Down. FAIL.
- Develop new products for the shop. I’ve introduced a zippered project bag for the shop, and have several more ideas in the works.