Episode 7 – can you see me now?
- Brickless by Martina Behm. I’m knitting this with Miss Babs Yowza in the Zombie Prom colorway.
- Camo socks. I’m knitting these with KirbyWirby Kaleidostripe BFL yarn in the Country Boy colorway.
- Lycaena Virgaureae socks by Hunter Hammerson. I’m knitting this with Lynai Yarn in the Frankenstein colorway.
- I finished my Lawsonia shawl for the TEALtember KAL.
- I finished one sock (a HO) in the Knit Picks Felici firefighter colorway.
I didn’t work on any stitching this week…but did find an old project that is tempting me!
Spinning: I talked about my spindling…and how I’m thinking about spinning and plying the rolags that I’m working on from Dyeabolical.
Giveaway is sponsored by Vanessa of the Vintage Rose Knittique. Leave a comment in the contest thread in the Ravelry group to win.