Geranium House Finished

I have had this one finished for a few days now, but I’ve been playing around with how I post to blogger…and I’ve run into some issues.  Therefore…the delay.

But, delay no more!  Here are the snaps of the finished product: Geranium Finish (2) Geranium Finish (6) Geranium Finish (4)Geranium Finish Today probably not much stitching will take place.  I’m packing both boys up for 10 days at MiMi and Pops’ house.  I will be taking them tomorrow…

Edited to add:  I stitched this design on 28 ct. lambswool (I think) using DMC fibers.  I also used one Sampler Thread, Geranium.  The pattern called for Pomegranate, but I thought that Geranium House needed Geranium thread!  I changed the color of the roof.  I made mine the same as the bird, rather than making it the same color as the brown letters.

Leave a comment