My Favorites: TV Shows
I love TV. Always have. It’s a guilty pleasure that I don’t feel guilty over. I’ve shared occasionally on the podcast some different shows that I’ve watched, but I wanted to share my current favorite tv shows with you.
- Sons of Anarchy. This show is one that I’m currently watching on Netflix and loving every minute. It is basically Sopranos turned motorcycle club. Pretty girls, really…really good looking guys, danger and a pretty awesome plot line. This show is off the air…finito…but I’m hoping that I’ll finish up season 6 just in time for season 7 to appear on Netflix.
- How to Get Away With Murder. I am newly watching this one, but omg. SO good. It’s got everything that I love in a drama. Pretty people, cheesy cliffhangers, legal drama, and “love” scenes. If you are averse to seeing men kiss men then this may not be the show for you. I just finished episode 4 and the last question posed in this episode had me laughing, and hanging on…and I can’t wait to see what happens next.
- Empire. This is a new show, and I’m hooked. This show is to rap what Nashville is to country music and Glee is to highschool musical fans. I LOVE Cookie. The music is great, and I definitely am excited about seeing how this show develops.
- Scandal (I have a major crush on Kerry Washington)
- Orange is the New Black
- Breaking Bad
- House of Cards
- The Killing
- Criminal Minds
- Grey’s Anatomy (I think the writing is on the wall on this one…don’t you?)
- The Vampire Diaries (I’m behind…maybe a season or so, but Damon is worth the wait)
- Downton Abbey
- Call the Midwife
- Game of Thrones
Many of these shows are off the air, and they’re my current favorite because I’m watching them on Netflix now. This is not a paid advertisement for Netflix, but isn’t it so awesome to be able to watch some of these older tv shows that you missed…and to get to love them now?!? So cool.
What are some of your favorite shows? What am I not watching that I should be watching? I’d love to hear your suggetions…