I was blog-tagged by Cindy over at Hyacinth Quilt Designs…so here’s the questions she asked me and my answers:
1. If you’re not quilting, what are you most likely doing? cross-stitching or knitting (usually at one of my kiddos’ sporting events! Most of my knitting projects I can associate with a particular sporting season!
2. Do you buy fabric with a specific project in mind or “just because”? Usually just because. I used to only purchase fabric when I needed it for something…and that quickly changed the more I started quilting!
3. How many quilting projects do you have going at once? This is a COMPLETELY unfair question. I plead the 5th! Seriously…I usually have 2 active projects…and then many more that are in various stages of completion.
4. How many completed quilts do you own? This is kinda sad…I only own 9 completed quilts. 4 are lap size or larger, and 5 are in the schnibble to baby size range. Really depressing considering the amount of kits, fabric, and WIPs that I have!!!
5. How do you use your quilts, or are they stored away somewhere? 4 of my quilts are in constant use throughout the house. 1 is a Christmas quilt that I completed last year, so it’s in use only for a few months a year. The other 4 are schnibbles…and they’re folded in a pretty little stack on a shelf in my sewing room. Someday I want to hang a rod in my entry way to display the little guys.
6. What is your favorite food? Mexican food. I could eat it 3 meals a day for the rest of my life and never get tired of it. Basically…I think that if it’s covered in cheese with a margarita on the side…I’m good
7. What is your current favorite color combination? I love white and aqua combined with linens/flax/natural. I’ve recently started a giant shift in my home décor to reflect this…and I’m loving it!
8. Where do you get your ideas and/or inspiration? Blogs for sure. Any kind of magazine. Store windows and displays. I actually doodled a quilt design pattern based off of the pattern on my umbrella the other day…maybe I’ll actually be able to execute it some day!
Alrighty then! Do you know more about me now that you ever thought? Surprised?
Now…only because I’m definitely a rule breaker…I’m not going to “tag” anyone else! However if you’d like to be tagged, I’d love you to answer these same questions that Cindy asked me…
Happy Saturday to you all…and enjoy your Easter tomorrow!