Episode 104 – Preorders Galore!
- Kimarie’s Knit Knacks on Etsy giveaway. The winner is post #175 – Amanda who is skileyknits on Ravelry. Please contact me ASAP and let me know which skein you would like and I’ll get it out to you!
- Clairvoyant socks. Charm is a donut topped cupcake from SucreSucreMiniatures.
- Opal Wunderland socks. Charm is a Halloween themed cupcake from SucreSucreMiniatures.
- Tortuga Twist socks – Marigold Jen yarn in the Sidewalk Chalk colorway.
- Texans socks – Lilliput Yarn
- Little Prince Opal socks. Color way 7766. Charm is a peach from SucreSucreMiniatures.
- Vintage Christmas socks – Vintage Holiday Party sock blank from Lone Star Arts. Charm from A Homespun House.
Inspired by…Fall colors for socks.
- Miss Babs Hot Shot in the Petrified Forest colorway.
- Pandemonium by Savvy Skeins on her sparkle base.
- Thank you to a sweet viewer who allowed me to trade/purchase 2 skeins of Hedgehog Fibres club yarn from her. I acquired Cat’s Pyjamas & Doll House.
- Grunge sock blank
- Regia Arne & Carlos Design Line 3 yarn – purchased from The Sated Sheep
- Noti Yarn – purchased from The Sated Sheep
- Brooklyn Tweed Shelter in the Sweatshirt colorway – purchased from Hill Country Weavers
- Ice Cream Sundae project bag from The Yarn Parlor. She will launch these bags in her shop on November 4, 2016.
Suburban Stitcher Shop News:
- Trunk Show success! Thank you to everyone who came out to support me. I was at the Sated Sheep in Dripping Springs.
- The shop is currently filled with bags that are left over from the trunk show. There are some Halloween bags still available and ready to ship.
- Peppermint Mocha bag preorders in the shop now!
- Be looking for the Tea Time bag kits in the shop next week!