Episode 81 – a facelift
- Rainbowalong begins Feb 1. I will create a post in the Suburban Stitcher group on Ravelry for finished objects. Each time you finish something, create a new post. PLEASE leave it as a no chatter thread. It makes my life so much easier
- Sponsors for Rainbowalong: Bags by Awesome Grannie, Bluegrass Bags & More, Joji Locatelli, Lydia Brown, Desert Vista Dyeworks, JavaPurl Designs, One Geek to Craft Them All, Studio in the Green, Unwind Yarn Company, Witch Candy Yarn.
- New look for Suburban Stitcher
- Zombody Loves Ewe socks. First pair finished in the Second Annual Desert Vista Dyeworks KAL
- Classic Cuffed Hat
- I have been working on my 2016 Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery piece and loving it. I am using all of the designer recommended threads and fabric.
- Studio in the Green DPN protectors
- Hedgehog Fibres yarn and notions pouch
- Lone Star Arts stitch marker
- Cross-Stitch supplies & new Country Cottage charts
- Upcoming kit with The Prairie Girls! Our working title is the “Suburban Prairie” kit…because…of course! The complete details to come, but I can say that it will have a skein of Prime Fingering by One Twisted Tree (in an new colorway, of course!), a mini drawstring bag by Suburban Stitcher, and will debut a brand new pattern by Susie White (aka prairiegirlsusie). We are being big teases for now…because it won’t be available until early March…but of course I want to let you know all the details so you can plan ahead
- Upcoming kit with a new to me dyer. I can’t quite share all of the details yet, but it will be available sometime late February/early March and I know you will love it!
- I will be working as I can on bags for the shop. I hope to have another update within the next 2 weeks.