Episode 83 – Bright Sunshine Day
Rainbowalong is still going and will end on Feb 29th.
- Grampaw’s Rainbow Suspenders socks
- Heart for Valentine Podcaster Swap
- Voodoo You Love Me?
Upcoming Cast on: I’m testing a shawl for Joji Locatelli and I’ll be using Hedgehog Fibres sock yarn in the Teacup colorway.
- Panorama Fiber Arts Mandala sock in the Tease colorway
- Ancient Arts Reinvent yarn in the Russian (silver) blue colorway
- Valentine Podcaster Swap goodies from eatmopoi on Rav
- final winnings from the Instagram portion of the DVD 2015 sock KAL
Thank you so much to everyone who has been an encouragement and wonderful about my Whole30/paleo/health journey. I will be working on a blog post soon with lots of resources.
- St Patrick’s Day bags and Easter/spring themed bags will be in the shop over the next few days. Thank you, as always, for your support.
- I just released a bag as part of a collaboration with Berry Colorful Yarnings. The theme is Harry Potter/Ravenclaw, and it is a fabulous gender neutral kit. Please go to her shop and check it out! The kits are extremely limited in quantity, so hurry over and grab one before they are gone!
I am on Podcast Garden. You can view the show there. I am also on YouTube, and of course you can watch there also. Subscribe to my channel to updates when I post a new video.