Episode 94 – all the lovely things
- The Around Your Neck KAL is happening again this year! Please check out the group on Ravelry for all of the KAL rules and the complete list of sponsors!
- May DVD socks in 3 stripe Decomp colorway. I knit the Monkey pattern (no purl version).
- Spumoni ankle socks. Yarn is Fawn & the Fox Raven base in the spumoni colorway.
- mitered square blanket (44 stitch version)
- Voolenvine Yarn
- Hedgehog Fibres
- Camp Loopy yarn
- A Homespun House
- Kentucky Derby striping yarn
- Suffolk Socks
- Birthday gifts from Michelle/Cozyegg & Joji Locatelli
- Splash Pad mailing this week
- A few items will be placed randomly in the shop this week…less than 10 bags.
- Update on Sunday or Monday with special preorder bags!
- The shop will most likely be closed while I am at ZK June 1-June 5.
- June 6 or 7 there will be an update (shop TBA) for a kit that I have done with a dyer. You will not want to miss this one!
- Houston Fiber Fest June 24-25 at the Berry Center in Cypress, TX. I’ll be in the Western Sky Knits booth. Please let me know if there are specific things that you would like to see!