Episode 85 – Knitting in the Hills
- Last Day for the Rainbowalong!!! I will keep the post up and open until March 3rd…but please be honest and don’t submit anything that you didn’t finish in February
- Interpretations 3 by Joji Locatelli & Veera Valimaaki
- Knitlandia: A Knitter Sees the World
- New Directions In Sock Knitting: 18 Innovative Designs Knitted From Every Which Way
- Shibui Pebble
- Hedgehog Fibres sock yarn in Pistachio
- Swag Bag and goodies from the Knitting in the Hills Getaway
New Giveaway! Freckled Whimsy has generously donated a skein of her new yarn and a project bag…all rainbow unicorn themed! Head over to the post on Ravelry to be entered. Note: You must be a member of the Suburban Stitcher podcast group to be eligible to win this prize, or any prize, given away as part of my podcast.
I am an Amazon Affiliate. This means that if you purchase any items linked on this post to Amazon products, then I receive a small portion back of your sale. This goes to help support the podcast.